- Management of lymphatic malformations and macroglossia: results of a national treatment survey.Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol. 2009; 73: 1114-1118
- Neurointerventional management of low-flow vascular malformations of the head and neck.Neuroimaging Clin North Am. 2009; 19: 199-218
- Percutaneous sclerotherapy in neonatal and infant head and neck lymphatic malformations: a single center experience.J Pediatr Surg. 2011; 46: 2083-2095
- Lymphatic malformation: risk of progression during childhood and adolescence.J Craniofac Surg. 2012; 23: 149-152
- Thoracic lymphangiomas, lymphangiectasis, lymphangiomatosis, and lymphatic dysplasia syndrome.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2000; 161: 1037-1046
- Management of lymphatic malformations.Clin Plast Surg. 2011; 38: 75-82
- Sirolimus for the treatment of complicated vascular anomalies in children.Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2011; 57: 1018-1024
- The successful management of diffuse lymphangiomatosis using sirolimus: a case report.Laryngoscope. 2011; 121: 1851-1854
- Propranolol as an alternative treatment option for pediatric lymphatic malformation.Tohoku J Exp Med. 2013; 229: 61-66
- Lack of effect of propranolol in the treatment of lymphangioma in two children.Pediatr Dermatol. 2013; 30: 383-385
- Sildenafil for severe lymphatic malformations.N Engl J Med. 2012; 366: 384-386
- OsiriX: an open-source software for navigating in multidimensional DICOM images.J Digit Imaging. 2004; 17: 205-216
- Sildenafil for pediatric orbital lymphangioma.JAMA Ophthalmol. 2013; 131: 1228-1230
- Angiopoietin-1 promotes lymphatic sprouting and hyperplasia.Blood. 2005; 105: 4642-4648
- Increased expression of urinary matrix metalloproteinases parallels the extent and activity of vascular anomalies.Pediatrics. 2005; 116: 38-45
- Plasmacytoid dendritic cells and interferon levels are increased in lymphatic malformations.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2008; 139: 671-676
- Oral sildenafil in the treatment of erectile dysfunction; sildenafil study group.N Engl J Med. 1998; 338: 1397-1404
Funding sources: The project described was supported by the National Center for Research Resources (NCRR) and the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences , National Institutes of Health (NIH) , through UL1 TR000093 (formerly UL1 RR025744 ). The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the NIH. All phases of this study were supported by the following: SPARK , Spectrum–the Stanford Center for Clinical and Translational Research and Education ; Lucile Packard Foundation for Children's Health ; and the Stanford NIH/NCRR Clinical Translational Science Award grant number TLI RR025742 . Ms Danial was supported by the Stanford University Medical Scholars Research Program . We thank Pfizer for its support in providing Revatio.
Reprints not available from the authors.
Conflicts of interest: None declared.