- A study of the allergenic constituents of lanolin (wool fat).J Invest Dermatol. 1950; 15: 453-458
- Eyelid dermatitis: experience in 203 cases.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2002; 47: 755-765
- Contact allergy to topical medicaments becomes more common with advancing age: an age-stratified study.Contact Dermatitis. 2007; 56: 229-231
- A high prevalence of sensitization still persists in leg ulcer patients: a retrospective series of 106 patients tested between 2001 and 2002 and a meta-analysis of 1975-2003 data.Br J Dermatol. 2004; 150: 929-935
- Infection and allergy incidence in ambulatory surgery patients using white petrolatum vs bacitracin ointment. A randomized controlled trial.JAMA. 1996; 276: 972-977
Funding sources: None.
Conflicts of interest: None declared.