- Immunofluorescence in dermatology.Int J Dermatol. 1993; 32: 153-161
- Direct immunofluorescence microscopy in the diagnosis of autoimmune bullous dermatoses.Clin Dermatol. 2001; 19: 607-613
- Preservation of tissue-fixed immunoglobulins in skin biopsies of patients with lupus erythematosus and bullous diseases–preliminary report.J Invest Dermatol. 1972; 59: 449-452
- Enhanced diagnostic immunofluorescence using biopsies transported in saline.BMC Dermatol. 2004; 4: 10
- Assessment of a tissue transport-medium in preservation of tissue-fixed immunoglobulins and complement demonstrated by direct immunofluorescence: a pilot study with skin from SLE patients.J Clin Pathol. 1978; 31: 823-826
- Direct immunofluorescence of skin using formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded sections.J Clin Pathol. 1980; 33: 365-369
- Direct immunofluorescence of oral mucosal biopsies: a comparison of fresh-frozen tissue and formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue.J Oral Pathol Med. 1992; 21: 358-363
- Quantitative studies of immunofluorescent staining: relationships of characteristics of unabsorbed antihuman IgG conjugates to their specific and non-specific staining properties in an indirect test for antinuclear factors.Bull World Health Organ. 1968; 39: 587-606
- Field trials by ten laboratories of six commercial conjugates prepared from antisera to human IgG.Ann N Y Acad Sci. 1971; 177: 361-404
Funding sources: None.
Conflicts of interest: None declared.