- Optical coherence tomography in dermatology: a review.Skin Res Technol. 2001; 7: 1-9
- Optical coherence tomography in dermatology: technical and clinical aspects.Arch Dermatol Res. 2011; 303: 457-473
- High-definition optical coherence tomography imaging of melanocytic lesions: a pilot study.Arch Dermatol Res. 2013; 306: 11-26
- Reflectance confocal microscopy as a second-level examination in skin oncology improves diagnostic accuracy and saves unnecessary excisions: a longitudinal prospective study.Br J Dermatol. 2014; 171: 1044-1051
- Characterization of benign and malignant melanocytic skin lesions using optical coherence tomography in vivo.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2007; 57: 629-637
Supported in part by Fundo de Amparo a Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo , SP, Brazil–grant 2011/19991-1 . The funders had no role in study design, data collection and analysis, decision to publish, or preparation of the manuscript.
Conflicts of interest: None declared.