- Early diagnosis of melanoma: what is the impact of dermoscopy?.Dermatol Ther. 2012; 25: 403-409
- Dermoscopic diagnosis by a trained clinician vs. a clinician with minimal dermoscopy training vs. computer-aided diagnosis of 341 pigmented skin lesions: a comparative study.Br J Dermatol. 2002; 147: 481-486
- Lack of compliance: a challenge for digital dermoscopy follow-up.An Bras Dermatol. 2014; 89: 242-244
- Dermoscopic monitoring of melanocytic skin lesions: clinical outcome and patient compliance vary according to follow-up protocols.Br J Dermatol. 2008; 159: 331-336
- Long-term dermoscopic follow-up of melanocytic nevi: clinical outcome and patient compliance.Br J Dermatol. 2003; 149: 79-86
- Short-term digital surface microscopic monitoring of atypical or changing melanocytic lesions.Arch Dermatol. 2001; 137: 1583-1589
- Surveillance of patients at high risk for cutaneous malignant melanoma using digital dermoscopy.Br J Dermatol. 2005; 152: 87-92
Funding sources: None.
Conflicts of interest: None declared.