- Summary of North American Hair Research Society (NAHRS)-sponsored workshop on cicatricial alopecia, Duke University Medical Center, February 10 and 11, 2001.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2003; 48: 103-110
- Postmenopausal frontal fibrosing alopecia: a frontal variant of lichen planopilaris.J Am Acad Dermatol. 1997; 36: 59-66
- Transverse microscopic anatomy of the human scalp. A basis for a morphometric approach to disorders of the hair follicle.Arch Dermatol. 1984; 120: 449-456
- Frontal fibrosing alopecia versus lichen planopilaris: a clinicopathologic study.Int Soc Dermatol. 2006; 45: 375-380
- Clinicopathologic lessons in distinguishing cicatricial alopecia: Seven cases of lichen planopilaris misdiagnosed as discoid lupus.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2014; 71: e135-e138
Funding sources: None.
Conflicts of interest: None declared.