One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Topical amitriptyline and ketamine in neuropathic pain syndromes: an open-label study.J Pain. 2005; 6: 644-649
- Topical amitriptyline combined with topical ketamine for the management of recalcitrant localized pruritus: a retrospective pilot study.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2013; 69: 320-321
- Inhibition of neuronal Na+ channels by antidepressant drugs.J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 1998; 284: 208-214
- Topical and peripherally acting analgesics.Pharmacol Rev. 2003; 55: 1-20
- Safety of topical neuromodulators for the treatment of pruritus.JAMA Dermatol. September 14, 2016; https://doi.org/10.1001/jamadermatol.2016.3118
Funding sources: None.
Conflicts of interest: None declared.