One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Fibroproliferative genes are preferentially expressed in central centrifugal cicatricial alopecia.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2018; 79: 904-912.e1
- Lichen planopilaris is characterized by immune privilege collapse of the hair follicle's epithelial stem cell niche.J Pathol. 2013; 231: 236-247
- Epithelial-to-mesenchymal stem cell transition in a human organ: lessons from lichen planopilaris.J Invest Dermatol. 2018; 138: 511-519
- Microarray study reveals a transforming growth factor-beta-dependent mechanism of fibrosis in discoid lupus erythematosus.Br J Dermatol. 2016; 175: 302-313
- Lichen planopilaris and frontal fibrosing alopecia as model epithelial stem cell diseases.Trends Mol Med. 2018; 24: 435-448
Funding sources: Dr Harries and Dr Paus are supported by the National Institute for Health Research Manchester Biomedical Research Centre . No specific funding was provided for this work.
Conflicts of interest: None disclosed.