- Rubel D.M.
- Spelman L.
- Murrell D.F.
- et al.
- Continuous activation of PpIX by daylight is as effective as and less painful than conventional photodynamic therapy for actinic keratoses; a randomized, controlled, single-blinded study.Br J Dermatol. 2008; 158: 740-746
- Daylight photodynamic therapy with methyl aminolevulinate cream as a convenient, similarly effective, nearly painless alternative to conventional photodynamic therapy in actinic keratosis treatment: a randomized controlled trial.Br J Dermatol. 2014; 171: 1164-1171
- Feasibility of daylight-mediated photodynamic therapy for actinic keratosis throughout the year in Central and South America: a meteorological study.Int J Dermatol. 2016; 55: e488-e493
- Common Terminology Criteria for Adverse Events (CTCAE) v5.0. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health, National Cancer Institute, 2017 (Available at:)
- Photodynamic therapy with aminolevulinic acid topical solution and visible blue light in the treatment of multiple actinic keratoses of the face and scalp: investigator-blinded, phase 3, multicenter trials.Arch Dermatol. 2004; 140: 41-46
Funding sources: This investigator-initiated study was sponsored by Sun Pharma / DUSA . The funders had no role in the design and conduct of the study; collection, management, analysis, and interpretation of the data; preparation, review, or approval of the manuscript; and decision to submit the manuscript for publication.
IRB approval number: UCSF/SFVA IRB #16-20435.