- Detection of malignant melanoma using artificial intelligence: an observational study of diagnostic accuracy.Dermatol Pract Concept. 2020; 10: e2020011
- What is AI? Applications of artificial intelligence to dermatology.Br J Dermatol. 2020; 183: 423-430
- Quantification of randomness (Entropy) as a clinical tool to assess the severity of skin disease.Med Hypotheses. 2019; 132: 109311
- The natural history of the growth of the hand: I. Hand area as a percentage of body surface area.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2001; 107: 726-733
- Computer-aided measurement of psoriatic lesion area in a multicenter clinical trial—comparison to physician's estimations.J Dermatol Sci. 2006; 44: 21-27
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Funding sources: Self-funded.
IRB approval status: Not applicable.