- Reduced itch associated with dupilumab treatment in 4 patients with prurigo nodularis.JAMA Dermatol. 2019; 155: 121-122
- Effectiveness and safety of dupilumab for the treatment of prurigo nodularis in a French multicenter adult cohort of 16 patients.J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 2020; 34: e74-e76
- Effectiveness of dupilumab for the treatment of generalized Prurigo nodularis phenotype of adult atopic dermatitis.Dermatitis. 2020; 31: 81-84
- Dupilumab improves clinical manifestations, symptoms, and quality of life in adult patients with chronic nodular prurigo.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2020; 83: 39-45
- Investigator's Global Assessment of chronic prurigo: a new instrument for use in clinical trials.Acta Derm Venereol. 2021; 101: adv00401https://doi.org/10.2340/00015555-3701
Funding sources: None.
IRB approval status: Ethical approval was granted by the Research Ethics Board at Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre ( 205-2018 ) and Women's College Hospital ( 2018-0079-E ).
Reprints not available from the authors.