- Enhanced type I interferon signalling promotes Th1-biased inflammation in cutaneous lupus erythematosus.J Pathol. 2005; 205: 435-442
- Interferon-inducible gene expression signature in peripheral blood cells of patients with severe lupus.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2003; 100: 2610-2615
- CXCR3+ CD4+ T cells are enriched in inflamed kidneys and urine and provide a new biomarker for acute nephritis flares in systemic lupus erythematosus patients.Arthritis Rheum. 2009; 60: 199-206
- Differential expression of CXCR3 targeting chemokines CXCL10, CXCL9, and CXCL11 in different types of skin inflammation.J Pathol. 2001; 194: 398-405
- The expression pattern of interferon-inducible proteins reflects the characteristic histological distribution of infiltrating immune cells in different cutaneous lupus erythematosus subsets.Br J Dermatol. 2007; 157: 752-757
Author Zhu and Dr O'Brien contributed equally to this article.
Funding sources: Supported by the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases of the National Institutes of Health under Award Number K23AR061441 (BFC). Dr Saxena is supported by the George M. O'Brien Kidney Research Core Center (US National Institutes of Health grant P30DK079328 ). The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas and its affiliated academic and health care centers and the National Institutes of Health.
IRB approval status: This study was approved by the institutional review board at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, Texas.
Reprints not available from the authors.