- Psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis: is all inflammation the same?.Semin Arthritis Rheum. 2016; 46: 291-304
- The association of psoriasis with autoimmune diseases.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2012; 67: 924-930
- Increased risks of autoimmune rheumatic diseases in patients with psoriasis: a nationwide population-based study.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2018; 79: 778-781
- The role of interleukin-17 in the pathogenesis of rheumatoid arthritis.Curr Rheumatol Rep. 2009; 11: 365-370
- Tumor necrosis factor-α inhibitor-induced psoriasis: systematic review of clinical features, histopathological findings, and management experience.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2017; 76: 334-341
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Funding sources: None.
IRB approval status: Not applicable.
Reprints not available from the authors.