- Toxic side effects of targeted therapies and immunotherapies affecting the skin, oral mucosa, hair, and nails.Am J Clin Dermatol. 2018; 19: 31-39
- Cutaneous side effects of epidermal growth factor receptor inhibitors: clinical presentation, pathogenesis, and management.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2007; 56: 317-326
- Common Terminology Criteria for Adverse Events (CTCAE) v5.0.https://ctep.cancer.gov/protocoldevelopment/electronic_applications/docs/CTCAE_v5_Quick_Reference_8.5x11.pdfDate: 2017Date accessed: June 1, 2021
- Severe onycholysis and eyelash trichomegaly following use of new selective pan-FGFR inhibitors.JAMA Dermatol. 2017; 153: 723-725
- Vandetanib photoinduced cutaneous toxicities.Cutis. 2019; 103: E24-E29
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Funding sources: None.
IRB approval status: Approved with waiver of consent.
Reprints not available from the authors.